Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Nuella Njubigbo Finally Speaks Out On Husband Snatching Scandal!

In a recent interview Soft spoken Nollywood actress, Nuella Njubuigbo opened up on Tchidi & Sophia's marriage crash.

According to Nuella, "When the controversy of Tchidi and the wife broke out, I was so worried and upset. I was like why me? Initially I wanted to just keep quiet like I said that it’s not my business.
"But for the sake of my fans who love me, I had no option than to let them know the truth.

I am actually mad at some people for not even asking before writing. When you hear something about someone, you call and ask. I was surprised seeing a lot of false write-ups on me, putting my name in what I knew nothing about. I decided to keep mum. I was like, they should go ahead and write whatever they like.
But on a second though, I said, no. There are people out there who love me and they need to know. That’s the reason why I am here.

There is no atom of truth in what people have been saying. I felt bad initially but at the same time it did not affect me because it has nothing to do with me. Tchidi is just my senior colleague I respect and work with. He is my friend.

When asked, what about the pregnancy and engagement ring rumour; Nuella said (Loud laughter) Pregnancy is not something you can cover. Where is the pregnancy now? I don’t know where all that came from please.

1 comment:

  1. How can you change my yard be altered so that it isn’t so drab and boring? What do you need to do in order to come up with a good way to build an attractive outdoor design that impresses your friends
    electricbicycletechnologies |

    fcnbusiness |

    georgiagrouptours |

    greencostaricahomes |

    grobautomation |

    ReplyDelete