Wednesday, April 25, 2012

2face Idibia talks about his choice of Annie Macaulay as wife

 
Interview culled from this week's encomium magazine...

Let's talk about your romance with Annie, whats the plan for the marriage?
2face: I can't talk about that now but don't worry, when the IV is ready, I will surely send you one.

But how did you arrive at settling down with Annie Macaulay out of all the mistresses?
2face: I don't know o (Smiles)

Continue...
 
At least tell us one particular quality you see in her
2face: I say I don't know nah!

Okay, but how does it feel that your sixth child has arrived?
2face: We thank the Lord

Tell us what is special about your fiancee?
2face: No comment, but I will say nobody special pass. Everybody is special (referring to the other women)



No comments:

Post a Comment